When Dr. Julius Kato was just a boy of 14 he began running. He hasn't stopped running since.
Starkville aldermen have accepted the terms of a settlement agreement for Starkville Pride's federal lawsuit against the city for denying its parade request.
A Columbus man who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder Friday will spend 35 years in the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
A crowd of supporters for former Columbus High School choir director Michael Jackson openly sobbed in court Friday as Jackson was sentenced to serve seven years in the Mississippi Department of Corrections for soliciting a student for sex.
When Collier Hardy went to her parents, Mark and Charlotte Hardy, asking for goats a few years ago, her dad was pretty clever. Mark told his daughter to first come up with a business plan for how the animals could pay for themselves. Then, they'd talk about it.
1. DJ pleads guilty to 2015 shooting at Heidi Ho COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY