November 29, 2015
Alley Estelle Ronaldi and John O’Connell Knight were married Nov. 14, 2015, at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Oxford, with the bride’s mother, the Rev. Lynn Ronaldi, officiating. The Rev. Seth Walley also took part in the ceremony. The bride is the daughter Mr. and the Rev. Mrs. Thomas Carl Ronaldi III of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Mrs. Jan Alley Petrie and Mr. Harry Wesley Petrie of Foley, Alabama, and the late Mrs. Iris Zack Ronaldi and Mr. Thomas Carl Ronaldi Jr. of Churchton, Maryland. She was given in marriage by her father. Tori Ronaldi served as the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Carly Ronaldi, Catie Clark, Abbie Curran, Jessica Douglas, Lucy Tucker Knight, Victoria Purvis, Lindsay Schulz and Jenna Strother. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Terrell Knight Jr. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Cole of Jackson, Mr. and Dr. Robert Terrell Knight Sr. of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and the late Mr. John Edward O’Connell and Mrs. Mary O’Connell of Prentiss. Groomsmen were William Crim, Paul Eason, Sean Farrell, Sam Harris, Phillip Jeliffe, Henry Jones, Curtis Knight, Terrell Knight Jr., Connor Smith and Matthew Smith. Following a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, the couple resides in Jackson, where they are fourth-year medical students at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
1. Trial set for house parent accused of sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. SPD: Shooting victim in stable condition STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Problem solver: LINK intern spends summer developing research-based guide for Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Cashing in on life's lemons: Inaugural Lemonade Day in Starkville draws young entrepreneurs from across area STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. One man killed in weekend shooting in West Point COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY