May 17, 2018 11:03:21 AM
North Mississippi Medical Center Staff-West Point selected Dorothy Cannon of the Food and Nutrition Department Employee of the Quarter.
Cannon graduated from Ministerial Institute in West Point and worked in the Babcock and Wilcox cafeteria for 23 years. She joined the hospital staff in 2004 and has worked as a cashier, supervisor, salad preparer, dishwashing aide and cook.
1. DJ pleads guilty to 2015 shooting at Heidi Ho COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY