May 17, 2018 11:03:21 AM
North Mississippi Medical Center Staff-West Point selected Dorothy Cannon of the Food and Nutrition Department Employee of the Quarter.
Cannon graduated from Ministerial Institute in West Point and worked in the Babcock and Wilcox cafeteria for 23 years. She joined the hospital staff in 2004 and has worked as a cashier, supervisor, salad preparer, dishwashing aide and cook.
1. Trial set for house parent accused of sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. SPD: Shooting victim in stable condition STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Problem solver: LINK intern spends summer developing research-based guide for Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Cashing in on life's lemons: Inaugural Lemonade Day in Starkville draws young entrepreneurs from across area STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. One man killed in weekend shooting in West Point COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY