So now Michelle Obama finally tells her truth.
Question: What does CNN's Jim Acosta crave more than anything?
Damn, I miss illegal marijuana!
Maybe this is futile. After all, there's little point in talking back to a deranged person, especially if he is dead.
In a rebuke bordering on national insult Sunday, Emmanuel Macron retorted to Donald Trump's calling himself a nationalist.
"The fact that a man is a newspaper reporter is evidence of some flaw in character." -- Lyndon Johnson "They are a sort of assassins..." -- John Quincy Adams
Congressman Jared Polis quietly made history Tuesday night. Early results indicate Colorado voters have made him the first openly gay governor to win election in America.
Exit polls aren't always 100 percent reliable. For example, in 2016, the exit interviews suggested that Donald Trump would lose Florida, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and North Carolina by small margins. He won all of them.
The war in Washington will not end until the presidency of Donald Trump ends. Everyone seems to sense that now. This is a fight to the finish.
In recent months, the political leadership of two neighboring countries with large immigration programs issued very different messages. They would be the United States and Canada.
Did former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg just take a page out of the playbook of Sen. Ed Muskie from half a century ago?
1. Our View: Academic improvement isn't 'one size fits all' DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Marc Dion: Psst! You wanna buy some grass? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Andrew Whitten LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Mona Charen: Truth and its enemies: Making Acosta a federal case NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 11-16-18 NATIONAL COLUMNS