I'm proud to say that I supported Chris McDaniel to represent Mississippi for the two remaining years of the Thad Cochran six-year term in our U.S. Senate.
Caledonia won more than a state championship this year. For most programs, three wins is considered an underperformance and borderline abysmal, but for Caledonia, three wins electrified the entire school.
1. Our View: Academic improvement isn't 'one size fits all' DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Marc Dion: Psst! You wanna buy some grass? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Andrew Whitten LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Mona Charen: Truth and its enemies: Making Acosta a federal case NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 11-16-18 NATIONAL COLUMNS